Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Long time, no blog.

I finally found a camera cord! Not the one that came with my camera, but it works nonetheless.

It's midterms. Again. One down, and one to go. My food hasn't been all that interesting lately. Salads and fruit packed for lunch at school most days. Lots of mac n' cheese n' broccoli has hit the spot many nights now that the weather has turned cold. If I can tear myself away from my toxicology book tonight, I'll make a big pot of soup to eat over the next week or so.

Since I don't have any pictures of my food, I'll just share a funny one. My youngest brother turned 4 a couple weeks ago. Our sister is 2. When asked what kind of cake he wanted for his party, he said, "Chocolate." She said, "And I'll have a Dora cake." Despite many explanations that it was his birthday and his cake, she continued, "Yes. And I'll have a Dora cake."

The argument was futile. If you knew her, you'd understand.


My dad said if I whine enough, I can have my own cake next time, too.

No comments: