Saturday, September 27, 2008

Challenge Day 3

Accomplished:

Lunch- apple and some carrots
Snack- pear

No cooking today. I'm only including fresh produce on the list, so I didn't mention the 1/2 gallons of smoothie juices (Naked and Odwalla) my mom gave me. One of which expires tomorrow. Polished that off for breakfast.

After sitting outside in the COLD to watch my little brother's baseball game, kale soup leftovers made the perfect lunch.

Dinner will be out with the fam, so not much to cross off today.

Planning on knocking out some veggies with a stir-fry and/or quinoa salad tomorrow. Stay tuned.

3 red bell peppers
6 3 radishes
1 head of broccoli
1 red onion
1 yellow onion
9 oz. mushrooms
1 head of kale
2 1 heads of romaine lettuce
1 lb. 8? oz. baby carrots
1 lb. green beans
1 lb. 8 oz. cherry tomatoes
4 3 pears
2 bananas
2 plums
1 grapefruit
1 orange
10 8 apples
Fresh thyme
Fresh basil


Not to brag, but these just keep getting prettier:

No comments: