Sunday, September 28, 2008

Challenge Day 4

More victories:

Breakfast- pear, plus some raspberries that my parents bought for me last night (I didn't add them to the list because they will be gone in no time.)
Lunch- broccoli, half of the mushrooms, 1 red bell pepper

Today I whipped up a delicious stir-fry to bring to another baseball game. It wasn't quite as cold, and I enjoyed bringing my own takeout. Complete with chopsticks.


The best part, though, was that my brother's team won!

Dinner was with my family again tonight, so no foods to knock off there. Still thinking about a quinoa salad with the peppers and carrots. Also thinking about a pasta dish with the cherry tomatoes and possibly the mushrooms. Or risotto? We'll see.

3 2 red bell peppers
6 3 radishes
1 head of broccoli
1 red onion
1 yellow onion
9 4 oz. mushrooms
1 head of kale
2 1 heads of romaine lettuce
1 lb. 8? oz. baby carrots
1 lb. green beans
1 lb. 8 oz. cherry tomatoes
4 2 pears
2 bananas
2 plums
1 grapefruit
1 orange
10 8 apples
Fresh thyme
Fresh basil

No comments: