Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Catching up.

I had my first graduate school exam tonight. Oy. I sat so mesmerized after the exam that my professor remarked, "Are you shell-shocked?"

Yes, yes I was. And the feeling persisted. I later spent a good 10 minutes staring at the juice and smoothie menu at the coop. Not reading. Just staring.

Cooking calms me, so I found time to make myself a big lunch before heading to school.


I love brown rice spaghetti in Asian dishes. I threw this one together with garlic, broccoli, Szechuan sauce, shoyu, seasoned rice vinegar, and a little chili sauce.

On a non-food note, big congratulations to my dad and my aunt for running the Twin Cities Marathon this weekend!


The cute kids are my youngest siblings. I'll save the family tree for another day.

No comments: