Friday, October 24, 2008

Favorite things.

Oprah has her list of favorite things, so I figure I can have one, too.

Here's the first one:


I found this lotion recently at my local department store. I was excited to find a new brand in the cosmetics area: Lush. I had only heard of Lush and knew that they carried many vegan bath and body products. Turns out that their products are also very green, and they only source ingredients from companies that do not engage in animal testing. They're such a small company that a cartoon of the actual person who made each product appears on the packaging.

The coolest thing about this lotion is that information about a charity appear on the cover of each pot, and every penny (except the tax) that you pay from the product goes directly to that charity.

Check it out here.

1 comment:

Bex said...

that sounds really cool. The last couple of years my sister in law has sent me vegan Lush products for Christmas and they're pretty nice.