Saturday, October 18, 2008

Vegan MoFo: Cheesecake makes everything better

Since graduating from college, I've felt like I need to dress more like an adult. Today I tried to remedy that with some shopping. I had gift cards to burn. Guilt free shopping. I spent an hour in one store. I went in the dressing room 4 times. I walked out with nothing. This is why my mom won't go shopping with me.

I needed something to ease my feelings of frustration and failure. So I picked up a slice of vegan cheesecake, my first ever slice of vegan cheesecake, at Galactic Pizza and rented the movie Sex and the City.

Ah, all better.


(I was going to put this on a plate until I realized that the container was made out of PLA, a compostable plastic. The college I attended had a research program dedicated to PLA, so I will forever get excited when I see it being put to use in the real world. Kudos to Galactic Pizza for being so green. They even deliver their pizzas in electric cars wearing superhero costumes.)

1 comment:

Bex said...

super hero costumes? no way. It makes me want to order pizza, well if we had a Galactic here.